Sunday 5 October 2014

Autumn Essentials


It finally feels like autumn now, so I will show you my autumn essentials :)

 Blue jumper - £5 - Primark
Grey rabbit jumper - £12 - Primark

White jumper - £49 - Hollister
Blue jumper - £49 - Hollister

I love wearing jumpers when it starts to get cold because they are so warm and cosy! I'm going shopping this weekend so I might get some more jumpers from Primark.

 Dark jeans - Next
Light jeans - £50 - Hollister

I don't really like the ones from Next because they aren't comfortable, they feel a bit weird when I wear them. I love the ones from Hollister though, when I wear them it feels like I'm wearing leggings! I love wearing jeans when it is autumn because they are a lot warmer than leggings when it is cold outside.

Black leggings - Forever 21 and H&M
Aztec print leggings - Bluezoo
Dark blue leggings - Marks & Spencer
Grey leggings - Marks & Spencer
Green leggings - Next
Dark grey leggings - Forever 21

When I was taking this photo, I realised that I don't even wear most of the leggings that I have! I usually just wear black or dark grey ones.

 Frog jumper - Primark
Models own nail polish in Fuzzy Peach - £5
LA colors nail polish in Black Velvet - £1
Mavala nail polish in New Dehli

In the evening, I always wear the fluffy jumper or dressing gown because they are really warm.


Check boots - £25 - Fat Face

I love wearing warm slippers in the autumn, they are so fluffy and cosy.




These are just some random essentials. Candles make any room look really warm and cosy, and they smell amazing! I got the pocketbacs from eBay, the purple one smells amazing!

Those were all my autumn essentials. Next week there might be a haul, because I will be going shopping, comment below and tell me if I should do one? ♥

-pastelcloudsxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment