Sunday 21 September 2014

Instagram Q&A ♥

I'm so sorry for not posting for so long, I think it has been 3 weeks since I last posted! I have been busy because school started :(. So I asked you on Instagram to ask me questions, and here are the answers ♥☻

@beauty_forev3r asked: Why did you start up your blog?
I read a lot of blogs, so one day I just decided to start my own blog, I don't really know why! :P

@__maddiewilson__ asked: How old are you?
I'm 13, my birthday is on 14th February ♥

@prettyinspo21 and @vintage_cherries asked: Fave instagram accounts?
I have so many! @daaniilicious_ @rebecca_louise_xo @bronnylovesyou @_emma_c @floralamelia and @luckyycharmsss

@rebecca_louise_xo asked: What's your favourite Yankee Candle?
Snowflake Cookie (the first one I got) and Pink Sands :)

Today I am going to write a post about how to make a Nutella frappuccino, and I will post it tomorrow ☻.

-pastelcloudsxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment